Skip to content
- 2 potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ small sized onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp kashmiri chili powder / lal mirch powder
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder, roasted
- ½ tsp Titbit Chat Masala
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 2 tbsp sweet tamarind chutney / imli-chutney
- ¼ cup sev
- 2 tsp curd / yogurt
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Pressure cook the potatoes for 2 whistles and peel the skin.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and pan fry in 2 tbsp of oil. Add more oil if you are not using a nonstick pan.
- Do not over mix, as the potatoes will break apart. Saute the potatoes till they turn golden brown from all the sides. Transfer the fried potatoes into a bowl .
- Add finely chopped onions. (Optional) Also add chili powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and salt.
- Additionally add green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney / imli-chutney. Mix gently without breaking the aloo / potato pieces.
- Transfer the chaat into a serving plate.
- Top with a generous amount of sev and also spread a tsp of curd and coriander leaves.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve.